BOZ BLOG

Joe~LeAnn~Kade~Nicole

Friday, June 26, 2009

TREK

Kade got to spend 4 days in Wyoming last week as it was our stakes year to go on the pioneer trek. He really didn't want to go at all but I made him and I'm glad I did. He had a great time with a couple of spiritual experiances that have definatly changed him for the good. I was so impressed at his growth when he got home I almost cried. Kade was able to walk a bit but had to ride the little cart most of if. (you can see it in one of the pictures) See if you can pick him out in the pictures.

2 comments:

Keri said...

I need help with picking Kade out in the pictures...Not sure which one is him. I'm glad he had a fun time. There is NO way I would have survived having been a pioneer....I will be forever in AWE at all they had to endure to get to this valley.

Keri said...

PS - Is that really a countdown to the New Moon that I see on your blog page........;-0