BOZ BLOG

Joe~LeAnn~Kade~Nicole

Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Brittney!!







WOW! Can you believe my cute little Brit turned out to be a MARINE! Seem like just yesterday I was packing her around on my hip now she is 20 and expecting a baby of her own. I hope she has one that was just like her. hehehe Then maybe she will appreciate me more. And I can be the one just sitting back and laugh just like my Dad did with me. I am so very proud of Brit. She has made some good choices in her life and I admire her high standards. There isn't anything she can't do when she has her mind set. YOU GO GIRL!! I am glad we have men and women like Brit to protect and serve our country. With out them we would not have a great and save place to live.




1 comment:

Keri said...

I remember that cute purple dress Britt wore when she was a baby. Loved it. I totally agree with all that you said about her. She really has turned out to be an amazing person. Just like her momma!